June 17, 2019, 03:29:12 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Dark Hunter - Paralyzing Blow  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Fervid

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Dark Hunter - Paralyzing Blow
« on: November 04, 2015, 02:12:34 (GMT) »
Since the most recent update the Dark Hunter skill "Paralyzing Blow" no longer stuns the target.  It will still do damage but no more stun.

Offline Correa

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +204/-43
Re:Dark Hunter - Paralyzing Blow
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 10:31:00 (GMT) »
Stun in paralizing skill is off.

Offline Fervid

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 12:02:53 (GMT) »
Stun in paralizing skill is off.

Oh, I didn't know if was suppose to be off.  Thanks for the reply.

Offline Fervid

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 06:12:59 (GMT) »

O efeito stun do dh será colocado novamente, foi apenas uma atualização emergencial pois muitos estavam bugando, mas realmente continuaram bugando com outras skills.

Todos boss já estão imune a todos efeitos, porém mesmo assim continua o erro. Estaremos vendo outra forma de resolver.

Lembrando que bug do boss é  PROIBIDO, aquele que for pego fazendo, será banido.

Can someone please confirm?  The stun part of Paralyzing Blow will return? or is it disabled forever?  The maintenance notes are not in english, I am trying to learn Portuguese just because I love PT2 so much.  LOL but in the meantime I have to use Google Translate and sometimes Google Translate is wrong.

bonage

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 11:49:26 (GMT) »
Since the most recent update the Dark Hunter skill "Paralyzing Blow" no longer stuns the target.  It will still do damage but no more stun.

I checked with the other GM's and I was presented four conversations logs with the "top" PT server DH where they all agreed to remove the skill Paralyzing Blow due to the bug.

Obviously that does not become something unfair and leave the class with one less skill than the others, are working to fix the bug otherwise and again release the skill .

I want to make it clear that it was not just the DH that was altered , several other classes also suffered and all will be disclosed in a note soon, without a definite date to present the note.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:51:35 (GMT) by Nospheratu »

Priston Tale 2 - Fórum

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 11:49:26 (GMT) »