July 19, 2018, 02:20:20 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Item Mall  (Read 707 times)

Offline Berglmir

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Item Mall
« on: January 06, 2017, 08:49:45 (GMT) »
Well, it would be great to get better item descriptions. Some are so vague that its hard to understand what you get for what you buy ... sometimes due to massive mistakes regarding the english language, sometimes because plain infos are missing. For example if you want to buy a ninto looting pet it only says you get some buffs and magical properties ... but what are these exactly? How can i know wether or not they are suited for my class, there are 4 different types after all?

Plus, it would be better to get permanent mounts with high movement speed ... i for sure wont buy limited ones.
That brings me to the next question: are looting pets permanent? Its another missing information.

It would be great if you could check descritpions again, especially the english ones. they are either missing or confusing due to mistakes. Unless you dont care because there is no real english speaking community of course.
I for example dont speak one word spanish or portuguese or whatever language your native one is ... and there still may be others besides me, maybe ...

Thanks.