Novembro 23, 2017, 05:29:01 (GMT)
Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor faça o Login ou o Registro.
Perdeu o seu e-mail de ativação?

Autor Tópico: Critical error  (Lida 350 vezes)

Offline chaoscauser

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
    • Cadalion Online
Critical error
« Online: Março 30, 2017, 09:47:35 (GMT) »

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +13/-2
Re:Critical error
« Resposta #1 Online: Março 30, 2017, 10:55:47 (GMT) »
Turn off any anti virus protection software running on your PC, and your firewall while playing
It's not about who did it first, it's about who did it right. -Drizzy

Offline chaoscauser

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
    • Cadalion Online
« Resposta #2 Online: Março 31, 2017, 06:29:34 (GMT) »
Turn off any anti virus protection software running on your PC, and your firewall while playing

Doesn't make a difference I've tried redownloading/reinstall ,deleting any traces of it nothing works. (Clearing any form in the registry I mean)
« Última modificação: Março 31, 2017, 07:39:39 (GMT) por chaoscauser »

Offline chaoscauser

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
    • Cadalion Online
« Resposta #3 Online: Junho 15, 2017, 05:45:26 (GMT) »
Been letting it automatic patch and even tried the latest manual patch nothing seems to work

Offline [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Membro Expert
  • Agradecimentos +9/-1
  • Priston Tale 2
« Resposta #4 Online: Junho 20, 2017, 04:00:03 (GMT) »
Hello friends!

Possibly, for some reason, some file has corrupted and therefore any measurement, automatic or manual, will not have the same effect. You need to do the restaling of the game from scratch, but remember to uninstall the game and delete ALL the files and logs of the game from your operating system. After the reinstallation, allow the game to do all the latest automatic updates through the launcher, still do not enter the game in fact, also install our latest manual patch on our site (http://site.priston2.com/download.aspx) And then manually update xtrap also through the link: http://puu.sh/wop7d/8d3440ee5d.zip

We hope everyone can access the game now.
But we already informed that in this next update, which is expected to take place this Thursday, June 22, everything will be corrected.

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Offline Aragornpi

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +20/-9
« Resposta #5 Online: Junho 20, 2017, 09:39:06 (GMT) »
Hello friends!

Possibly, for some reason, some file has corrupted and therefore any measurement, automatic or manual, will not have the same effect. You need to do the restaling of the game from scratch, but remember to uninstall the game and delete ALL the files and logs of the game from your operating system. After the reinstallation, allow the game to do all the latest automatic updates through the launcher, still do not enter the game in fact, also install our latest manual patch on our site (http://site.priston2.com/download.aspx) And then manually update xtrap also through the link: http://Https://puu.sh/wop7d/8d3440ee5d.zip

We hope everyone can access the game now.
But we already informed that in this next update, which is expected to take place this Thursday, June 22, everything will be corrected.

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Link X-trap corrigido: https://puu.sh/wop7d/8d3440ee5d.zip
« Última modificação: Junho 20, 2017, 09:43:48 (GMT) por Aragornpi »

Offline [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Membro Expert
  • Agradecimentos +9/-1
  • Priston Tale 2
« Resposta #6 Online: Junho 21, 2017, 12:00:56 (GMT) »

Offline chaoscauser

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
    • Cadalion Online
« Resposta #7 Online: Junho 30, 2017, 05:57:22 (GMT) »
I tried both of those things neither worked.. BUT

So I've been trying to launch the game in English all this time,  However I tried changing the game language today. I tried first Portuguese but that wouldn't work.

Secondly I tried it in Turkish and to my surprise that actually fixed it so I could get in game. However I don't speak Turkish unfortunately, thus doesn't interest me in playing till I can get it working in English.

So I don't know what was done to the English files.. but something changed in a patch to them to create this error with Windows XP. If the team could look in to this that would be great. (I guess look at the Portuguese ones to)

Annoying thing to ,every time I launch the game, I would have to go in to options and select turkish as it won't remember whatever you selected last time.
« Última modificação: Junho 30, 2017, 06:01:09 (GMT) por chaoscauser »

Offline [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Membro Expert
  • Agradecimentos +9/-1
  • Priston Tale 2
« Resposta #8 Online: Julho 01, 2017, 03:39:24 (GMT) »
I tried both of those things neither worked.. BUT

So I've been trying to launch the game in English all this time,  However I tried changing the game language today. I tried first Portuguese but that wouldn't work.

Secondly I tried it in Turkish and to my surprise that actually fixed it so I could get in game. However I don't speak Turkish unfortunately, thus doesn't interest me in playing till I can get it working in English.

So I don't know what was done to the English files.. but something changed in a patch to them to create this error with Windows XP. If the team could look in to this that would be great. (I guess look at the Portuguese ones to)

Annoying thing to ,every time I launch the game, I would have to go in to options and select turkish as it won't remember whatever you selected last time.

Hello, chaoscauser!

Because of your report, we will do further analysis and seek a solution for those still facing these problems.
Please wait!

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder