December 18, 2017, 09:03:15 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Add attack speed or skill reduction speed to heavy/light gloves.  (Read 113 times)

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +13/-2
Add attack speed or skill reduction speed to heavy/light gloves.
« on: December 01, 2017, 07:02:30 (GMT) »
Robes got +cast speed in aging on their gloves and it makes shamans especially overpowered, i just think the same type of bonus should be added on gloves for heavy/light class such as attack speed or skill speed. I believe that is a simple fix and could balance a bit more
It's not about who did it first, it's about who did it right. -Drizzy

Offline Aragornpi

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +20/-9
Re:Add attack speed or skill reduction speed to heavy/light gloves.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 02:06:13 (GMT) »
They ended up with heave classes, especially the warrior and today everyone is leaving aside to create shaman. Expecting the GMs promise to review this situation

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +13/-2
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 04:00:01 (GMT) »
Lol it’s so noob. I never see so many shamans in my life. 60% of the server seems like it’s shaman now. And i don’t care but it’s just funny that now with new cast on gloves shaman is hiring me from 25m in 8 second pvp fear that takes 80% of my life

I don’t complain tho, i don’t even care for nerf, i just say that attack speed or skill speed is added to heavy and light class gloves in age, the same way robe got upgrade.

Offline Inquisitor

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 09:42:30 (GMT) »
put a wand in the shaman, which is all solved

2 more items to make improvements, and generate profits.

Offline [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Membro Expert
  • Agradecimentos +9/-1
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 04:58:47 (GMT) »
Hello friends!

And how about "Casting Speed" for light classes too? ;)

Keep in mind that much has already been done so far in order to bring more balance between classes, the fact is, much more will be done, but only in the balancing update.

We are fully focused on the new map and all that this entails, but the balancing update will also occur as soon as we complete all the required tests.

About the suggestion itself, this will not depend on any major updates, and may already be included in the next update.
Wait! ^^

We count on everyone's understanding, regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +13/-2
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 10:01:43 (GMT) »
I don’t really care for shaman or any other class to get nerfed GM. I love the game how it is. I’m afraid you guys will balance the game too much and it will take away the essence of what the game is supposed to be. The creators made it a certain way for a reason. No classes really need a balance because i believe every character is useful for something specifically. All I’m asking is to add the same thing in light and heavy classes. Idk why the casting from age is only for robes