May 27, 2018, 01:14:41 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Balanceamento  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
Re: Balanceamento
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2017, 11:28:58 (GMT) »
LOL what are you guys complaining about? and experienced warrior and pala can kill ANY class in the game! shame on your guys for complaining. Have you ever seen rottweiler or Frenezy with a tank class? if anything its actually still wayyyyy too overpowered! you guys need to learn how to play with your class.. The game is already pretty balanced minus a few changes that need to be put in effect. Im actually scared for the balance patch and i think the game will be ruined after. I hope GMs are ready to revese the patch once the whole game gets upset and starts complaining..

WE dont need character balances... we only need 8x content update!!!
It's not about who did it first, it's about who did it right. -Drizzy

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2017, 11:37:16 (GMT) »
I can kill a mage and shaman with a warrior or a combatant very IZI... can kill mage lvl 78 in 1 skill with combatant lvl 75, me and panzer just tested a couple days ago. and its even easier with warrior because just need furious rush and can kill magic class before the stun is even over. you guys need to go to ruinen and battle garden and practice more. you are not utilizing the skills that your character is given to win some of these battles.

try to go 1v1 against frenezy (warrior) theres maybe 1-2 people in this server that can beat him.

Offline TheKing

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +0/-8
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 12:57:39 (GMT) »
Esse Drizzy é um babaca que só vem no fórum chorar, e que falar algo? eu quero ver você  upar  um Paladino ou Warrior do 0 , quero ver você pegar 8x, e veja a diferença  do up, em relação a char mágico,  fora o pvp que está ridículo.

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 01:39:24 (GMT) »
Esse Drizzy é um babaca que só vem no fórum chorar, e que falar algo? eu quero ver você  upar  um Paladino ou Warrior do 0 , quero ver você pegar 8x, e veja a diferença  do up, em relação a char mágico,  fora o pvp que está ridículo.

LOL my first character was a warrior lvl 79, i have a archer lvl 80 and a mage level 78, and many characters lvl 75+.... ive played this game since pre renewal. I can kill you with any character that you would like me to pvp you with. Stop being a noob and crying about warrior being weak when its one of the strongest classes in the game!!! Can tank all mobs in kavas no problem, and warrior have 1400 atk pow + 30-35k defense and you are crying???

i just told you that me and PANZER (combatant) tested against my mage to see if possible to kill, and he was able to kill my mage a few times in x1. you suck man who is your character? please tell me so i can come kill you every day and show you.

the only character in this game that needs buff is DH and PRS, and some minor changes in valiant. Everyone else has no right to complain about their character, because every character right now serves its purpose perfectly fine in the game and they are all good at pvp!

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2017, 01:49:16 (GMT) »
Here is an example of a good warrior Vs a noob warrior

https://streamable.com/x12ln

Offline TheKing

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +0/-8
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2017, 01:56:59 (GMT) »

hein Drizzy mongol posta ai  warrior ou paladino VS shaman ou mago ou conjurer

O tópico não é tanker VS tanker e sim a diferença dos tankers em relação aos mágicos.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 01:58:40 (GMT) by TheKing »

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2017, 02:22:11 (GMT) »

O tópico não é tanker VS tanker e sim a diferença dos tankers em relação aos mágicos.

Warrior can kill mage and shaman the same way. Warrior kill robe very easy, and Warrior  is the main character in massive pvp. You’re missing the point. There are good warriors and bad warriors. If you are not good with warrior you will lose to robe everytime. You need to learn your character.. after you learn your character you can learn how to kill robe class.

Trust me bro warrior and pala overpowered. But only few know how to use it correctly. The rest are noobs.

Don’t take offense to what i say. It is just the truth. I have a lot of experience in this game.

Warrior not supposed to beat robe class 1v1 and if they can what is the point of a robe class? but if you are good you can and that’s the point
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:25:26 (GMT) by Drizzy »

Offline New

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +6/-0
  • MERCENÁRIOS
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2017, 12:16:37 (GMT) »

Cara até quando vocês vão usar x1 para parâmetro de balanceamento, acorda plis....
NewIronMage

Offline Aragornpi

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +24/-15
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2017, 02:45:06 (GMT) »
I'm not talking about 1x1, I mean massive pvp on map or arena. Quote the Frenezy and Rottweiler that do not log on the server for more than 6 months at least, it's a joke right? The reality of today is another, I see players who call themselves the masters of PT2 dying and when this happens they accuse the opponent of using hacker.

Não estou falando de 1x1, falo de pvp massivo em mapa ou arena. Citar o Frenezy e Rottweiler que não logam no servidor a mais de 6 meses no minimo, ta de brincadeira né? A realidade de hoje é outra, vejo players que se intitulam os mestres do PT2 morrendo e quando isso acontece acusam o oponente de usar hacker.

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2017, 07:46:56 (GMT) »
I'm not talking about 1x1, I mean massive pvp on map or arena. Quote the Frenezy and Rottweiler that do not log on the server for more than 6 months at least, it's a joke right? The reality of today is another, I see players who call themselves the masters of PT2 dying and when this happens they accuse the opponent of using hacker.

Não estou falando de 1x1, falo de pvp massivo em mapa ou arena. Citar o Frenezy e Rottweiler que não logam no servidor a mais de 6 meses no minimo, ta de brincadeira né? A realidade de hoje é outra, vejo players que se intitulam os mestres do PT2 morrendo e quando isso acontece acusam o oponente de usar hacker.

Rott still plays, i play with him everyday, he just play with different character now. And just because a player quit it makes warriors weak? Lol what kind of logic is that? Warriors and palas are extremely helpful in massive pvp, i love having one in my party, they make fighting so much easier for everyone else. You need to implement more strategy with your team if you’re losing. Yeah, robe classes are strong with +16, it’s a damage class.. as warrior you should be aging your armors as well to +15 and +16

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2017, 07:52:48 (GMT) »
A tanker is supposed to TANK not kill. And still this game gives warriors and pala very generous atk power.. it have the same atk power as my archer, only difference is that archer have more crit and boot speed.

With 8x items? Warriors and pala will have 40k+ defense! Pala in 79 already have 35k+ def!

Offline TheKing

• Membro Junior
  • Agradecimentos +0/-8
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2017, 05:50:27 (GMT) »
A tanker is supposed to TANK not kill. And still this game gives warriors and pala very generous atk power.. it have the same atk power as my archer, only difference is that archer have more crit and boot speed.

With 8x items? Warriors and pala will have 40k+ defense! Pala in 79 already have 35k+ def!

O burro do que adianta  ter 40k+ ou 35k+ de defesa se EM DUAS SKILLS DE CHAR MÁGICO Warrior ou Paladino morre... você é muito sem noção.

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2017, 06:55:13 (GMT) »
It takes magic class 5 hits to kill pala or warrior 79 assuming they have +16 staff.  Meanwhile they kill every other class in 1-2 hits

If you can’t hit a magic class within 5 skills you fucking suck. Once again. Warrior not supposed to even be pvp class other than massive pvp. You are stupid. You are supposed to be tank. We need you in game for other reasons. If you don’t want to play your role than choose another character and quit fucking crying you baby. Train more than one class to do different things and stop crying but to ask Warrior to be God pvp is stupid.

Offline Vergonha

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +1/-9
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2017, 09:34:33 (GMT) »
Cara e tão burro que ta falando de defesa fisica podia ter 100k de def que nao fazia diferença ta errado e a incopetencia e ampla totalmente vista porem ignorarda por quem deveria zelar pelo interesses dos players, sempre vindo com promessas e respostas vazias como sempre

Offline Drizzy

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +15/-2
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2017, 01:42:56 (GMT) »
Shhhh stop being noob you can kill robe class in 2 hits too. Have 8k defense lol