August 14, 2018, 10:54:29 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: In Answer to "Hacking Accusations"  (Read 749 times)

Offline favio

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +1/-0
In Answer to "Hacking Accusations"
« on: March 19, 2018, 03:22:30 (GMT) »
Greetings Pristonians!

My name is Fayka lPREDATOR / RaGnaRr and many others as you might know, Im an OLD man that work a lot everyday and pass his free time playing our beloved PT2.

I live at Europe Italy the game itself is fun but some people is accussing me of hacking or using third programs on it. Now I must clarify that I dont have the same age as many here so basically I understand why most of them are young and get upset/mad/butthurt if they die get killed, its just a game why you have to be mad? I know they are slow for mechanically learn the game that is absolutely very simple. But as same as they are young Im old and Im illiteral to things like hacking, DDOS, Scripting or any other form because at the end of the day I dont know about computers much I turn on computer press play thats all, if I had to do more then that I wouldnt be on big trouble everytime I had to install the game since I dont really understand anything about computers appart of playing.

But there is something I do know and I do have. I live at europe, here the currency is definelly not same as u have there. Allowing me to have a very nice setup for my COMPUTERS and play 5 champions at the same time. Yes you read correctly I play 5 characters at the same time. And I will show how.
I dont need/have or can (cuz I obviusly CANT ) hack but, I can use several computers at same time so I am not cheating at all, I play the game without any bot/hack I use my hands and thats all, others cant ? not my problem.

But I dare you pristonians. Show me your setup of gaming and see if can match mine ! Would be very fun to see others people setup for this wonderful game.

Thanks to Republic of Gamers "ASUS" technology of gaming for the best performance during game.
Even tho I have LAG because the distance between me and server that everyone know at this day.
Is 80-100ms for passing the ocean. (from EUROPE to AMERICA)
But that never stopped me.
With this I PROOVE THAT I am not hacking or third programing I proove that I HAVE HANDS.

So Pristonians whats your setup for playing ?  8)

Offline [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: In Answer to "Hacking Accusations"
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 04:46:21 (GMT) »
Hello Friend!

Firstly, we want to make it clear that it is very good to know of the existence of players as old and classic as you on our server.
Congratulations! ^^

We also thank you for your intention in making it clear how you can access the game.
We hope there are no confusions in the matter to what you are reporting here.

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Offline Lancelot

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +5/-9
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 07:02:35 (GMT) »
Ja estarei postando videos sobre esse individuo tambem.

O que ele usa nao depende somente de estar 20 computadores ligados na tomada!!!!!!
A retirada desse player do game e eminente!!!!!

Aguarde todos Priston tale e vamos fazer abaixo assinado contra ele.

Estou encaminhando videos para o suporte caso nao aconteca nada, postaremos o abaixo assinado no forum!
Personagens SuicideSquad e Shallkan.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:34:01 (GMT) by Lancelot »

Offline rafaelsilvacs

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-2
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 09:31:33 (GMT) »
isso não quer dizer nada. Só esta mostrando vários pcs ligados. 

Offline Aragornpi

• Membro
  • Agradecimentos +24/-16
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 11:53:14 (GMT) »
Ja estarei postando videos sobre esse individuo tambem.

O que ele usa nao depende somente de estar 20 computadores ligados na tomada!!!!!!
A retirada desse player do game e eminente!!!!!

Aguarde todos Priston tale e vamos fazer abaixo assinado contra ele.

Estou encaminhando videos para o suporte caso nao aconteca nada, postaremos o abaixo assinado no forum!
Personagens SuicideSquad e Shallkan.

OMG o que dizer disso? Alguém que tem um clan upado a base de BOOT (macros) que em pvp vive se tele portando não só ele, mas vários de seu clan (talvez seja minha internet que esta ruim né...) inclusive conheço outros ex membros e que saíram da TE mas continuam a usar boot. Agora vem aqui posar de santo acusando alguém de usar hack isso é hilário demais rindo até 2222 !!!!!!

Obs: já fiz denuncias e o máximo que acontece é um warn!! Na minha opinião player flagrado de boot deveria tomar ban de 3 dias quando pego pela primeira vez.