August 23, 2019, 10:45:04 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: can't use normal attack  (Read 299 times)

Offline judzhinius

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
can't use normal attack
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:05:09 (GMT) »

Hello I'm getting this problem,that I can't use normall attack to kill mobbs,i can use only skill's, when I try to attack mobbs with normall attack , my character getting stucked on place, cant move,and  I can use only skill's attack,all other things work correctly, I've tried to reinstall PT2 , but still cant use normal attack, please help  :-\

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: can't use normal attack
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 06:21:56 (GMT) »

Hello I'm getting this problem,that I can't use normall attack to kill mobbs,i can use only skill's, when I try to attack mobbs with normall attack , my character getting stucked on place, cant move,and  I can use only skill's attack,all other things work correctly, I've tried to reinstall PT2 , but still cant use normal attack, please help  :-\

Hello Friend!

Can you tell us anything you may have done in your game or computer before this happens? Any standard, installation, update, any information will already be of great help, because up to the present moment all the players who came to us with such problem could not inform us of any such type and nor were any anomalies identified in their respective accounts and / or personangens.

However everyone claims that the problem simply disappears after some time, also without any apparent reason.

In fact, to better serve you we will need to replicate such an error and thus seek the ultimate corrective solution, or something that may help those who at some point face it.

See, our recommendations we make to everyone is, a RESET in the launcher Options and the control settings of your game, in the Options within the same game.

Anyway we will be waiting and looking forward to help you play without major problems.

Feel free to send us a support ticket if you prefer. (http://site.priston2.com/suport.aspx)

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Priston Tale 2 - Fórum

Re: can't use normal attack
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 06:21:56 (GMT) »