March 22, 2019, 08:01:03 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Bring back seal and circle?  (Read 30 times)

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Bring back seal and circle?
« on: March 12, 2019, 08:54:48 (GMT) »
Is this mode completely disfuntional? I mean it was a very good part of the game before
Also I feel that the Elemental stats should play a bigger part in the defense both PVE and PVP as 99% of the time any Robe character can kill any tank being that tanks are weaker against magic but at least tanks could offer up some sort of protection again---- fire,dark,nature,light etc as most of the mage classes are focused around these elements.

The game needs to be balanced as atm it is way too easy for robes.

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Bring back seal and circle?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 01:30:59 (GMT) »
Is this mode completely disfuntional? I mean it was a very good part of the game before
Also I feel that the Elemental stats should play a bigger part in the defense both PVE and PVP as 99% of the time any Robe character can kill any tank being that tanks are weaker against magic but at least tanks could offer up some sort of protection again---- fire,dark,nature,light etc as most of the mage classes are focused around these elements.

The game needs to be balanced as atm it is way too easy for robes.

Hello Friend!

It is important to note that a number of modifications have been made to improve elemental defenses as well as the overall scope of balancing itself.

It is also necessary to consider that any kind of physical attack has a high advantage over the physical defense almost nonexistent by the magical classes.

Items, specs, accessories, builds, buffs, titles. All this directly influences and needs to be properly tapped.

On "Seal & Circle", we certainly have plans to implement this in the future, but obviously we need to be very cautious with this, since there have been several changes already in order to bring more balance to the game. So any new action can unbalance things.

Still, if you have any other specific suggestions to give us beyond this, do not hesitate.
We will be open to criticism, notes and suggestions. ^^

We count on your understanding, regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 10:48:50 (GMT) »
Thank you for your reply.
I understand completely that small changes make huge differences in an mmorpg, but of course by trail and error we learn and adapt.
I am hoping that the system is brought back in as it will add another level of depth to customization beyond whoever has the highest + rating of aging on equipment.

Also I have noticed that there are a lot of clans and a lot of players absent from these clans meaning that 2 clans with 70+ members in them still only have a low % of online players.

My idea was to try to get clans to merge to become larger and hopefully attend arena and even war which is good for the progression of equipment and GV and CC runs.

The issue is that most clan leaders are protective of their clans and i feel that we are getting nowhere.
So my suggestion is possibly an 'alliance system' where 2 or more clans can create an alliance to be able to communicate and access the same privileges as one clan but at the same time maintain their independence, clans and rules.
This could greatly improve the arena attendance as at the moment its sadly empty most weeks.
 Any thoughts?

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 05:32:07 (GMT) »
Thank you for your reply.
I understand completely that small changes make huge differences in an mmorpg, but of course by trail and error we learn and adapt.
I am hoping that the system is brought back in as it will add another level of depth to customization beyond whoever has the highest + rating of aging on equipment.

Also I have noticed that there are a lot of clans and a lot of players absent from these clans meaning that 2 clans with 70+ members in them still only have a low % of online players.

My idea was to try to get clans to merge to become larger and hopefully attend arena and even war which is good for the progression of equipment and GV and CC runs.

The issue is that most clan leaders are protective of their clans and i feel that we are getting nowhere.
So my suggestion is possibly an 'alliance system' where 2 or more clans can create an alliance to be able to communicate and access the same privileges as one clan but at the same time maintain their independence, clans and rules.
This could greatly improve the arena attendance as at the moment its sadly empty most weeks.
 Any thoughts?

Hello Friend!

Great suggestion!
We will refer you to the responsible sector for due attention.

In any case, it is important to note that in fact active clans and players, although they already have sufficient strength for such competition, are not seeking ARENA or PvP.
Even with the improvements of the awards we have already made.

Anyway, we will try to bring more attractiveness and also to form to foment more the PvP of the game.
We hope to have good results with what is to come.

We count on your understanding, regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 08:00:45 (GMT) »
The reason why they are not seeking arena is lack of players.... this is quite apparent

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 04:48:22 (GMT) »
The reason why they are not seeking arena is lack of players.... this is quite apparent

We can not disagree with you, without a doubt there is a need for more players.
But fact is that the current players were no longer in ARENAS when there were more clans and players looking for the competition itself. :(

But do not worry, we're working to improve this. ;)

Graciously;
[GM]Zweihänder

Priston Tale 2 - Fórum

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 04:48:22 (GMT) »