May 21, 2019, 03:43:44 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Shop items sale ingame  (Read 83 times)

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Shop items sale ingame
« on: March 13, 2019, 10:57:36 (GMT) »
I have also noticed that the possibility to sell certain items from the shop has completely ruined the economy of the game and made eons quite redundant.
Swinging this mmorpg in more of a pay to win. Eons are almost completely useless now due to the jera sales ext.
Im not against aging and obtaining the best equipment but im a firm believer in a balance between gameplay (grinding) and additional benefits of again without the shop.

For example.
to age safely past say 4 we NEED to buy a scroll for aging from the shop.
I think there needs to be a system where people can age safely or at least with a certain pre-determined % of success without the need to purchase an item from the shop and make it more of a challenge to obtain certain MATS to be able to age past +13.

I like the fact that the aging process has positive % most of the time and of course its RNG system works well, but again i feel that being able to buy awells AND shop scrolls without even searching is far too pay-to-win in my opinion, I understand that its a company and primarily monetisation is how it keeps afloat but its too fast too sweet and this creates a trend of high binge players but low attendance.

Any thoughts?

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Shop items sale ingame
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 05:41:55 (GMT) »
We understand your point of view, my friend.
But it is important to note that the aging system does not depend on any item to succeed. The need is given so that there is no break / loss of the item as a result of the failure.

Our goal is not to distance the difference between players who can acquire such items and those who can not, but fact is that, as you well remembered, it is necessary to collect for the maintenance and permanence of the server / game.

It is also worth mentioning that since we started, we have already gone through more than 5 adjustments to improve the success rates of aging, just as there are quests that can make possible one or another item needed to do so.

And precisely because of this we can say that we always try to do everything to make things well balanced among all.

In any case, we will always continue to improve.
And we are open to suggestions.
Just as this one will be properly analyzed as soon as possible, do not worry! ^^

We count on your understanding, regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 08:06:19 (GMT) »
We understand your point of view, my friend.
But it is important to note that the aging system does not depend on any item to succeed. The need is given so that there is no break / loss of the item as a result of the failure.

Regarding this statement, I understand that its not necessary to use the shop items to age but lets be honest the % of breaking an item without scrolls are quite high.

But im glad the % of success aging has been increased and I actually think that shop scrolls are fine after +10 for example and the % off success to +10 is perfect as it is.

I think that between +14+15+16+17 we should still be able to use shop scrolls with special materials that are harder to obtain maybe?

:+) ps. did you receive my PM ? im serious about it

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 04:45:22 (GMT) »
Regarding this statement, I understand that its not necessary to use the shop items to age but lets be honest the % of breaking an item without scrolls are quite high.

But im glad the % of success aging has been increased and I actually think that shop scrolls are fine after +10 for example and the % off success to +10 is perfect as it is.

I think that between +14+15+16+17 we should still be able to use shop scrolls with special materials that are harder to obtain maybe?

:+) ps. did you receive my PM ? im serious about it

Hello Friend!

First of all, know that whenever you want to send us a very specific suggestion, in the intention of being a personal message, feel free to send a support ticket (http://site.priston2.com/Suport.aspx).

On your suggestion, we need to re-react that in fact the parchment DOES NOT increase the chance of success. It ONLY prevents loss of the item if it fails.

Anyway know that, as already said before, we will always seek to improve in order to bring more balance and fairness to the game and the players.

Again we thank you for your message.

We count on your understanding, regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Priston Tale 2 - Fórum

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 04:45:22 (GMT) »