March 22, 2019, 07:51:03 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Welcome to Shootme's ASS  (Read 39 times)

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Welcome to Shootme's ASS
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:20:18 (GMT) »
Well if you are here on this topic then Im sure you are all interested my ASS!
Id like to introduce my new daily series called ASS

Awesome Shoots suggestions :) ASS for short :)
In this series I will bless you all with an epic idea on what I feel could improve the game! Of course you are all welcome to comment on my ASS and make suggestions as this is the ONLY way the game can be improved for the better and ultimately help the Game masters make and implement changes.

First of all I would like to start with the Elemental system as this is something that I am a firm believer in and are one of the old school players from the 1st day Pristontale 2 came out.

Basically the elemental system seems to be slightly underwhelming as it can and should be a powerfull element (pardon the punn)

The basic idea is by adding elemental status change to your equipment either be it defence or attack you gain a slight advantage over that particular element

My suggestion is to first of all change the system so we can actually see some benefits to changing the stats on our equipment.

Now if you look at the main character screen or press C for those who cannot navigate to it. You can hover of the [?] sign and it says the following:

Resistance rate on each attack will appear. Each property resistance will appear as % so if increases, it will appear as 10.0 and means 10%

If this was the case then we should get a 10% reduction in damage by all the mobs that use that particular element and also players in PVP. Currently this system doesn't work as mobs seem to not use particular elements so I suggest that certain mobs should use a particular element for example shamans - fire , goblins - dark etc etc. This will add another level to customization and also to PVP

I suggest that either this system be fixed or implement a new % based system instead on the 10.0 system.
for example equipment can have a % stat on them adding to the collection % of defense against the element.

So an example would be that my fire defense is 35 so it should change to 35% damage resistance.
its impossible to have high % in all of your equipment so that means we have to plan for what defence we want and quite possibly need more than 1 set of equipment depending on the enemy especially in PVP.

speaking of PVP

The elemental system can be improved further by labeling certain classes to use a certain elemental skills.
Mage - fire and Ice
Conjurer - Dark and Fire
Shaman - Nature + Dark
Warrior - Earth and Ice
priest - Holy and Nature
Paladin - Holy and earth
druid - Ice and dark

etc..........
If the spells and skills are elemental based then at least EVERYONE will have a chance to beat ANY player

I feel that the pros of this change will greatly increase the strategy of PVP and also help to sell orbs and cards to spec items which we all know is a good thing for the server maintenance :)

Please comment if you feel like it but remember TEAM
Together
everyone
achieves
more

Tune in tomorrow for more of Shootmes ASS !!!!

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Welcome to Shootme's ASS
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 08:04:59 (GMT) »
Hello Friend!

We really like your original idea of ​​suggestions (with the exception of the pun :-\ ), we hope that more players are inspired by this and continue to give us their suggestions.

We also want to point out that there are other ways of giving us the suggestions. Support Ticket (http://site.priston2.com/suport.aspx) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/priston2).
Obviously there is the debate factor here. Which in a way can help a lot in completing a good suggestion.

In short, let us now to the point already raised by you at other times.
Before we continue, understand that all suggestions are always properly reviewed by our responsible team.
Any response we give here, is only informative, so do not worry! ;)

So let's go!
Understand that the element system is already as you are suggesting.
There are classes with elemental potential in some skills. Obviously this is not the ONLY determining factor (and it can not even be a matter of balance), is that not all skills have the potential element.

Example:
Magician = Fire and Ice
Conjurer = Fire, Ice and Darkness
Priestess = Holy and Dark
Shaman = Darkness
Druid = Nature and Darkness
(non-magic classes can only have elemental defense or specialization in the weapon)

In addition to some who possess skills with potential of elemtental defense, as is the case of Paladin, which has for all elements.

As well as each monster of magical (and even many non-magical) potential possess its basic element and additional elementals in certain skills.
Being "Nature" is the most common among monsters.

On elemental defenses themselves, they are already in percentage (%), that is, 10.0 = 10%, 35.0 = 35% even.
However this potential acts on skills with same element damage (except for damage from elemental or additional damage).
That is, they work for PvE and PvP normally, as long as they respect those values ​​previously informed.

Specializations only give a toning to the attacks allowed to elemental damage. So a basic attack just gains the additional value.

However, again we stress that this can indeed be improved.
Especially when we actually bring the Seal & Circle back. ^^

Once again we thank you deeply.

We count on your understanding, regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 08:33:56 (GMT) »
Hello :) thank you for the reply it was nice to see such a detailed reply.
Thank you for clearing up the element that the majority of the enemy's use "nature this explains why I did not see the reduction in damage as I never bothered testing "nature"

secondly I understand that a support ticket can be sent with the suggestions but I feel that if we had it in the forum then hopefully other players can take 2 minutes out of thier important grinding to post thier input.

shall I translate this thread and post it in the Portuguese language forums for the Brazilian community? or will it be deleted ? I understand that the Eng speaking community is small and maybe this is the reason why we have little feedback aswell

I will do some further testing on the elemental side of things.

I still feel it will be clearer to replace the 0.00 values with % values and make it clearly explained ( I can help with the grammar if need be)

I highly anticipated seal and circle system as it will also give use to thepremium point stones that are not really used now.

I have to go now so I can prepare the next episode of Shootme ASS :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 08:36:40 (GMT) by shootme »

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Welcome to Shootme's ASS part 2!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 08:47:50 (GMT) »
So today's episode is about the buffs in general

For example one of the things I would like to see in the game is the Buff system improved upon.

One of the most frustration things is to have to constantly rebuff yourself after the time runs out because most of the time when we are focused and on a hour or 2 hour grinding session we forget to check if our buffs are on.

Currently all the buffs we can use via the classes skill trees and also the special buffs we can use via our PETS run out and do not auto re-buff.

My suggestion is:
Is there any way to add a Re-buff option so these BUFFS will automatically re-buff when the timer runs out?
I know its a small drop in a big sea and probably not on the top of the developers list of priorities but every little helps right?

Also maybe implement a system to rebuff certain items after a certain time? like a separate window where we can place certain items like forces, scrolls, pots ext to 'USE' after a certain time. 15 mins, 30 mins etc?

Any thoughts?

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 09:54:54 (GMT) »
Hello :) thank you for the reply it was nice to see such a detailed reply.
Thank you for clearing up the element that the majority of the enemy's use "nature this explains why I did not see the reduction in damage as I never bothered testing "nature"

secondly I understand that a support ticket can be sent with the suggestions but I feel that if we had it in the forum then hopefully other players can take 2 minutes out of thier important grinding to post thier input.

shall I translate this thread and post it in the Portuguese language forums for the Brazilian community? or will it be deleted ? I understand that the Eng speaking community is small and maybe this is the reason why we have little feedback aswell

I will do some further testing on the elemental side of things.

I still feel it will be clearer to replace the 0.00 values with % values and make it clearly explained ( I can help with the grammar if need be)

I highly anticipated seal and circle system as it will also give use to thepremium point stones that are not really used now.

I have to go now so I can prepare the next episode of Shootme ASS :)

Hello again, my friend!

Feel free to translate your publication. By no means will we exclude.
Be calm about this.

And on the suggestion to drill down to%, let's look for a way to implement this.
Anyway, look at the icon "?" that is in each area of this window, has the explanation that these values are in percentage.

Graciously;
[GM]Zweihänder

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Welcome to Shootme's ASS part 2!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 10:02:55 (GMT) »
So today's episode is about the buffs in general

For example one of the things I would like to see in the game is the Buff system improved upon.

One of the most frustration things is to have to constantly rebuff yourself after the time runs out because most of the time when we are focused and on a hour or 2 hour grinding session we forget to check if our buffs are on.

Currently all the buffs we can use via the classes skill trees and also the special buffs we can use via our PETS run out and do not auto re-buff.

My suggestion is:
Is there any way to add a Re-buff option so these BUFFS will automatically re-buff when the timer runs out?
I know its a small drop in a big sea and probably not on the top of the developers list of priorities but every little helps right?

Also maybe implement a system to rebuff certain items after a certain time? like a separate window where we can place certain items like forces, scrolls, pots ext to 'USE' after a certain time. 15 mins, 30 mins etc?

Any thoughts?

On this suggestion, it is important to note how much this would take part of the dynamics of the game itself.
Certainly we will always try to improve, but nothing that will directly affect the dynamics necessary to play.

Anyway, we will also note your suggestion, so that it is properly analyzed and so maybe we find a viable option. ;)

Again, thank you very much.

[GM]Zweihänder

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 09:11:33 (GMT) »
Good evening, Yes I understand how it is complicated to design and implement the idea
But I am sure previously there was an auto buff for the pet in an older version? maybe another MMO but This would be a great fix!

Regarding the auto translation, as I dont speak Portuguese I will have to relay on google translate lol
also ASS wont translate the same so I will have to come up with another cheeky punn :)

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Welcome to Shootme's ASS part 3!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 09:17:05 (GMT) »
Welcome back to episode 3 of Shootmes ASS!

Today I would like to put forward an idea regarding the pet.

Is it possible to implement a pet renewal food for 1 month please? I mean it must be possible within the scope of the game?

Its quite annoying to have to make sure you feed the damn thing every 7 days or so , it makes sense to make a pet for 30 days and maybe a pet for 7 days with food for 30 days and food for 7 days.

Also I feel that the Mounts also need to keep to 7 days and 1 month with the exception of certain special mounts that are available for 1 day with great % speed buff (like what is already in the game)

Any thoughts?

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Welcome to Shootme's ASS part 3!
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 03:41:40 (GMT) »
Welcome back to episode 3 of Shootmes ASS!

Today I would like to put forward an idea regarding the pet.

Is it possible to implement a pet renewal food for 1 month please? I mean it must be possible within the scope of the game?

Its quite annoying to have to make sure you feed the damn thing every 7 days or so , it makes sense to make a pet for 30 days and maybe a pet for 7 days with food for 30 days and food for 7 days.

Also I feel that the Mounts also need to keep to 7 days and 1 month with the exception of certain special mounts that are available for 1 day with great % speed buff (like what is already in the game)

Any thoughts?

Hello again, my friend!

We will duly analyze your suggestions as soon as possible.

Once again we thank you for your cooperation and sincere intention to help. ^^

[GM]Zweihänder

Offline shootme

• Novato
  • Agradecimentos +0/-0
  • Priston Tale 2
Re: Welcome to Shootme's ASS part 4!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 09:06:23 (GMT) »
Good evening Pristontale warriors! welcome to shootme's awesome ideas part 4

Today I would like to address an issue i feel we have all experienced.
goblin valley and Cryshu circus...

Before the game servers swiched over to the current provider it was safe to say that the GV and CC was a big part of the leveling period and I myself have counted hours and hours of runs in both dungeons.

It was always a place where you and 5 others battled through to face the final boss for amazing EXP and fantastic drops meaning it was always greatly incentivised.

Sadly I have yet to visit either of the dungeons and im nearly level 62!

Although I am aware that the EXP levels for normal mobs have greatly been increased and I welcome this, but i feel like other aspects of the game the GV and CC have been made quite redundant.

The leveling experience is super fast from 0-60 from 60 to 70 ive heard is alot slower and from 70 to 85 is painfull with most of the people I know having to kill 3-4 mobs to gain 0.01% which is very slow.
But then again for normal mobs its fine.

I suggest that we:

Increase the EXP levels of GV and CC as well as the item drop % and quality of items so people will want to visit the GV and CC more often and at lower levels too.

More importantly I feel that we need to make the GV and CC a MIN 6 player event! no more solo runs or partying with one person that stays away from keyboard (AFK) while the other player grinds solo.

This is not the spirit of a team based game and is no different than solo killing mobs for low EXP.

Example:
Normal mobs level 70 - 0.01% per mob
Soul mobs level 70 - 0.02% per mob
GV and CC mobs level 70 - 0,05% per mob

Doing this will increase teamplay which will improve everyone's gameplay fun and will help the server population as most players will agree to log on to go into GV or CC with friends and clan members and probably the most important factor is that we will once again feel the need for a balanced party and will promote a more varied variety of classes on the server
priest
tank
dps
etc......
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:19:47 (GMT) by shootme »

Online [PT2]Zweihänder

• Game Master
  • Agradecimentos +18/-3
  • Priston Tale 2
« Reply #10 on: Today at 02:14:38 AM »
Good evening Pristontale warriors! welcome to shootme's awesome ideas part 4

Today I would like to address an issue i feel we have all experienced.
goblin valley and Cryshu circus...

Before the game servers swiched over to the current provider it was safe to say that the GV and CC was a big part of the leveling period and I myself have counted hours and hours of runs in both dungeons.

It was always a place where you and 5 others battled through to face the final boss for amazing EXP and fantastic drops meaning it was always greatly incentivised.

Sadly I have yet to visit either of the dungeons and im nearly level 62!

Although I am aware that the EXP levels for normal mobs have greatly been increased and I welcome this, but i feel like other aspects of the game the GV and CC have been made quite redundant.

The leveling experience is super fast from 0-60 from 60 to 70 ive heard is alot slower and from 70 to 85 is painfull with most of the people I know having to kill 3-4 mobs to gain 0.01% which is very slow.
But then again for normal mobs its fine.

I suggest that we:

Increase the EXP levels of GV and CC as well as the item drop % and quality of items so people will want to visit the GV and CC more often and at lower levels too.

More importantly I feel that we need to make the GV and CC a MIN 6 player event! no more solo runs or partying with one person that stays away from keyboard (AFK) while the other player grinds solo.

This is not the spirit of a team based game and is no different than solo killing mobs for low EXP.

Example:
Normal mobs level 70 - 0.01% per mob
Soul mobs level 70 - 0.02% per mob
GV and CC mobs level 70 - 0,05% per mob

Doing this will increase teamplay which will improve everyone's gameplay fun and will help the server population as most players will agree to log on to go into GV or CC with friends and clan members and probably the most important factor is that we will once again feel the need for a balanced party and will promote a more varied variety of classes on the server
priest
tank
dps
etc......

Hello again, my friend!

In reality, for the moment, there will be no modifications to the EXP in Dungeons or maps.
There is not much time that this was done, as you yourself well remembered. ^^

It is worth mentioning that currently you are already as you are suggesting, or even better!
Being Soul areas with higher EXP than normal UP areas (though not much, so that normal area monsters are more attractive, since the amount is much higher), and Dungeons with EXP far superior to the map.

We also point out that there are daily/weekly events, which enable a better UP to the players.

Certainly Dungeons will always be more attractive in larger groups, but this will still continue depending on the purpose of the characters in the same level range as yours.

NOTE: The EXP of lvs, 70~75 and 76~78 is certainly not as you said, being 8 or 9 monsters to 0.01%. This difficulty only happens from level 79, where it is notoriously necessary, since we are talking about the last levels, up to the present moment.  ;)
(from 67 to 74 the difference is also not very large)

It is also worth remembering that everything will always depend on the areas that are looking for UP. Several maps had improved EXP to give a viable option to those who can not or do not want to do dungeons due to the need for groups.

Once again we make it clear here that all suggestions will always be duly analyzed as soon as possible, and at the most opportune moment we will always seek to apply as appropriate, do not worry! ;)

[GM]Zweihänder

Priston Tale 2 - Fórum

« Reply #10 on: Today at 02:14:38 AM »