February 20, 2019, 08:04:46 (GMT)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Eventos / Events / GM Events on Tuesday - Hide And Seek
« Last post by [PT2]Zweihänder on February 18, 2019, 09:51:28 (GMT) »
ENG

Hello, warriors of Priston Tale 2!

Tomorrow, Tuesday 19th, the GM Zweihänder will be online starting at 18:00 GMT for "Hide And Seek" events, with awards in Awells.

We'll be waiting for you, do not miss!!!

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder

PT-BR

Olá, guerreiros do Priston Tale 2!

Amanhã, terça-feira dia 19, o GM Zweihänder estará online a partir das 18:00 GMT para execução de eventos "Hide And Seek", com premiações em Awells.

Esperamos vocês, não percam!!!

Atenciosamente;
[GM]Zweihänder

Eventos / Events / Item Mall 50% OFF 48 Hours
« Last post by [PT2]Administrator on February 16, 2019, 06:29:14 (GMT) »
Hello Warriors

Our MALL 50% off.

Enjoy! Which is only 48 hours.
https://mall.priston2.com

Eventos / Events / Item Mall 50% OFF
« Last post by [PT2]Administrator on February 16, 2019, 12:24:58 (GMT) »
Hello warriors,

Our mall are 50% OFF. Between Friday, 02/15, up to Monday, 02/18, all items .

Ready your GamerCash's and do not miss!

PristonTale 2 Team - Fourge Games Entertainement
Rogue - Shadow / Re: Liberar as garra para shadow
« Last post by [PT2]Zweihänder on February 15, 2019, 04:58:44 (GMT) »
Seria mais uma opção pra quem joga com a class, teria alguma atualização futura que poderia shadow usar?
Apenas uma sugestão que poderia agradar alguns players
https://youtu.be/pulw8JFA27Y

Olá, amigo!

Quem sabe um dia?! ;)

Anotaremos sua sugestão e ela será devidamente analisada assim que possível for.

Att;
[GM]Zweihänder
Rogue - Shadow / Liberar as garra para shadow
« Last post by kamikaze on February 14, 2019, 06:26:38 (GMT) »
Seria mais uma opção pra quem joga com a class, teria alguma atualização futura que poderia shadow usar?
Apenas uma sugestão que poderia agradar alguns players
https://youtu.be/pulw8JFA27Y
Report Bugs / Re: can't use normal attack
« Last post by [PT2]Zweihänder on February 11, 2019, 06:21:56 (GMT) »

Hello I'm getting this problem,that I can't use normall attack to kill mobbs,i can use only skill's, when I try to attack mobbs with normall attack , my character getting stucked on place, cant move,and  I can use only skill's attack,all other things work correctly, I've tried to reinstall PT2 , but still cant use normal attack, please help  :-\

Hello Friend!

Can you tell us anything you may have done in your game or computer before this happens? Any standard, installation, update, any information will already be of great help, because up to the present moment all the players who came to us with such problem could not inform us of any such type and nor were any anomalies identified in their respective accounts and / or personangens.

However everyone claims that the problem simply disappears after some time, also without any apparent reason.

In fact, to better serve you we will need to replicate such an error and thus seek the ultimate corrective solution, or something that may help those who at some point face it.

See, our recommendations we make to everyone is, a RESET in the launcher Options and the control settings of your game, in the Options within the same game.

Anyway we will be waiting and looking forward to help you play without major problems.

Feel free to send us a support ticket if you prefer. (http://site.priston2.com/suport.aspx)

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder
Report Bugs / can't use normal attack
« Last post by judzhinius on February 10, 2019, 11:05:09 (GMT) »

Hello I'm getting this problem,that I can't use normall attack to kill mobbs,i can use only skill's, when I try to attack mobbs with normall attack , my character getting stucked on place, cant move,and  I can use only skill's attack,all other things work correctly, I've tried to reinstall PT2 , but still cant use normal attack, please help  :-\
Report Bugs / Re: Xtrap Error
« Last post by [PT2]Zweihänder on February 09, 2019, 06:14:08 (GMT) »
Worked perfectly thanks mate!

We are happy to help you! ^^

Feel free to contact us if you wish.

Good game! ^^

Graciously;
[GM]Zweihänder
« Last post by davko123 on February 09, 2019, 02:07:39 (GMT) »
Worked perfectly thanks mate!
« Last post by [PT2]Zweihänder on February 08, 2019, 07:51:05 (GMT) »
Hello I'm getting this error on x-trap when I start the game: 02-0300-00000000-608.
I've tried a clean install of windows still doesn't work I use windows 10
I've also tried running it in compatibility for windows 7 still didn't fix the issues now I'm stuck and don't know what to do.
Would greatly appreciate any help ^^

Retnom

Hello Friend!

Please follow the step by step below and give us your positioning as to resolution as soon as possible.

1 - Access the BIOS of your computer, search for the "Secure Boot" function and then disable it, save and start Windows normally;

2 - Go to the game directory and right-click the "PT2Start" executable, "Properties", "Compatibility", check "Run as administrator" and change to compatibility with some previous version of Windows, save and Close;

3 - Repeat the above process on the "PT2" executable that is inside the "Bin" folder, still inside the game directory.

We will be waiting and hoping so that you can play quietly soon. \O/

Best regards;
[GM]Zweihänder
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10